Building Bonds That Last
Providing our customers with quality products is one of the highest factors in Capital Adhesives’ success. As part of the shipping team, you will have an integral part in the logistics and final presentation of our quality products.
DAY SHIFT & NIGHT SHIFT POSITIONS AVAILABLE
GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES: Responsible for shipping of products, an inspection of final shipments and incoming goods. Cross-reference of inventory items, movement of finished goods inventories into appropriate storage areas and proper identification of all products. Load and unload semi-trailers. Perform periodic physical inventory counts and prepare various shipping performance reports. Will also learn Production processes and may periodically manufacture adhesive products.
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS: Forklift Certified, high school diploma or GED. Be able to lift, push and pull up to 65 lbs. Team oriented. Detail-oriented and can work without direct supervision exhibiting good time management. Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and intranet/internet.
Job Type: Full-time
- Relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Shipping and Receiving: 1 year (Preferred)
- shipping: 1 year (Preferred)
- Warehouse: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Multiple locations
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
Capital’s Company Culture:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with a strong performance culture
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift & Night shift positions available.