Data Protection Act
Many people believe that they are anonymous on the internet but this is not so. As you browse the internet you leave a trail of data behind you that can be collected by websites and the computers that power the internet. We do not collect any data from users of the Capital Adhesives website that can identify the individual.
Capital Adhesives takes individual privacy seriously – trust in our website and business is paramount. Private data is not collected on our website, apart from two specific exceptions.
1. If you use the enquiry form, the data submitted will be used to manage your enquiry and to make contact with you.
2. There is a password protected area on our website for exclusive use by our global partners. Passwords are linked to names and e-mail addresses and are held on a register by Capital Adhesives. This register is only available to a limited number of people within Capital Adhesives. At any time a user may request their password or ask to be removed from the register of users.
If you believe your data has been compromised or mismanaged please click here or contact the marketing department on 317-834-5415.
The content featured on this site is copyright protected by Capital Adhesives (& Packaging Corp.) unless otherwise indicated. The material may be reproduced for research for non-commercial purposes, private study or for internal circulation and use within an organization only. This is subject to the material being reproduced accurately and not being used in a derogatory manner or in a misleading context. Where the material is being published or issued to others, the sources and copyright status should always be acknowledged.
Hyperlinking your site to www.capitaladhesives.com
You do not have to ask permission to link directly to pages hosted on this site. However, in making such links you should not imply endorsement by us. We cannot guarantee that pages that you link to directly will always be accessible.
Hyperlinking from www.capitaladhesives.com to external websites
It is our policy to obtain permission to link to other websites. We are not responsible for the content or reliability of the linked websites. Linking should not be taken as endorsement of any kind. We cannot guarantee that these links will work all of the time and we have no control over the availability of linked pages.
This website is provided by Capital Adhesives, as an information guide only. Before using any product identified on this website, you should seek guidance from an approved Capital Adhesives employee or distributor partner. Any information given here should not be relied on as a substitute for your own research. Capital Adhesives accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage caused to any person as a result of any error, omission or misleading statement in the information on this website, or due to using the website or relying on that information.
The above Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States and Indiana. Any dispute arising under these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the United States and Indiana.
Cookies are small amounts of data copied to your PC by websites. This small amount of data will uniquely identify you when you visit a website so that you get to see a consistent set of pages or maybe you always receive an appropriate welcome screen. Cookies can be used by website owners to track who and when people are visiting their websites.
Cookies for measuring website usage
Google Analytics cookies: _utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmv, _utmd,_utmz
• Data stored by cookies:
- _utma stores each user’s number of visits, time of the first visit, the previous visit and the current visit
- _utmb and _utmc checks how long a visitor stays on the site: when a visit starts and ends
- _utmz tracks where a visitor came from (search engine, search keyword, link)
- _utmv and _utmd track visitor journeys through the site and classifies them into groups
• Duration of cookies:
- _utma expires two years after your last visit to this site
- _utmb expires 30 minutes after your visit or after 30 minutes of inactivity
- _utmc expires at the end of a session (when you close your browser)
- _utmz expires six months after it was last set
- _utmv (not set) expires immediately
- _utmd (not set) expires immediately
• Where it is used:
- In all pages of the website.
• Impact on user’s experience of the site:
How to control and delete cookies
Alternatively, you may wish to visit the About Cookies website, which contains comprehensive information on how to do this on a wide variety of browsers. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your machine as well as more general information about cookies.
Please be aware that restricting cookies may have an impact upon the functionality of our website.